Marine Power Systems is seeking a Financial Controller to join its team and help achieve the company’s vision of clean, affordable, reliable renewable marine energy.
With its portfolio of devices that include wave energy, floating wind, and combined wind and wave energy converters, MPS is considered a world leader in the field of hardware for the grid scale extraction of marine renewable energy to generate electricity. As the Financial Controller of Marine Power Systems, the successful candidate will take overall responsibility for all financial, accounting and grant claim/audit & reporting activities.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of a highly motivated and talented team, shaping the future of marine energy.
The candidate will be based at the MPS head office in Swansea. Main responsibilities include:
- Control of company accounts and the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Management of invoicing, procurement, accounting, reporting, audits and other administrative functions
- Responsible for all MPS grants; written reports, procurement, claims and auditing
- Presenting and reporting up to Board level with timely and accurate financial information
- Manage and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Excellent management skills with experience in managing and supervising administrative projects
Closing deadline is Thursday 25 July 19.
All CV’s and covering letters to be sent to [email protected]
Also advertised on Marine Energy Wales.